Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/82
Applications are invited for a post of Project Technical Supervisor in a project entitled "Flight Lab Training Programe" The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of One year or date of expiry of project whichever is earlier may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary & contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Supervisor
No. of Post: ONE (01)
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
Minimum Qualification: BSC+8 Years relevant Experience OR 3 Years Engg Diploma + 8 year relevant experience
The candidate should have experience of :
- Implementation of internal authorization system for aircraft maintenance engineers in different categories.
- Associated in CAR part M Cat F&G approved Organization internal audits as well as surveillance audits along with DGCA officers.
- Associated in the process of firm inspection and renewal of approvals.
- Associated in Airworthiness Review Certification process including documentation and physical inspections of Aircraft.
- Associated in Continuous monitoring and compliance of DGCA Mandatory mods, Airworthiness directives and recommendation from manufacturers including SB/SI/SL. Or any kind of technical information relative to Aircrafts.
- Associated in preparation and review of aircraft maintenance programs and their approvals by DGCA.
- Associated in preparation & Updation of maintenance organization manual & continuing airworthiness management exposition.
- Associated in preparation and Development of various type of procedure sheets concerned with Aircraft maintenance.
- Associated in review of aircraft fleet status report.
- Assisted in 25 hrs, 50 hrs, 100 hrs, 180 days Radio & Daily inspection schedules on Hansa 3 Aircraft fitted with Rotax 914 F3engine.
- Assisted in 50 hrs, 100 hrs, 200 hrs & Daily inspection schedules on Sinus 912 motor glider fitted with Rotax 912 engine.
- Assisted in 50 hrs, 100 hrs, 200 hrs, 180 Days Radio, One year inspection & Daily inspection schedules on Cessna 206-H Aircraft fitted with Lycoming IO-540AC1A5 engine & Piper Saratoga PA 32 R301 Aircraft fitted with Lycoming IO-540 K1G5 engine.
- Assisted in NPTEL Aircraft maintenance courses to prepare presentations etc..
- Assisted in Maintaining office records related to quality control cell.
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview. Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested person may apply by submitting their resume in given proforma (Form no. DOAD-IP-203) with self attested copy of all relevant documents to Dr. G. M. Kamath, Project Coordinator, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur, UP-208016 on or before 06.01.2021.
Dr. G. M. Kamath