Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/81
Applications are invited for a post of Project Technical Supervisor in a project entitled "Flight Lab Training Programe" The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of One year or date of expiry of project whichever is earlier may be extended depending upon the requirement The appointment is purely temporary & contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Supervisor
No. of Post: ONE (01)
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
Minimum Qualification: BSC+8 Years relevant Experience OR 3 Years Engg Diploma + 8 year relevant experience
The candidate should have experience of
- Preparation/ Review of Aircraft Maintenance Program.
- Preparation/ Review of MOM + CAME (Manual).
- Review and Preparation of inspection schedules & procedure sheet.
- Review/ monitoring of all work carried out by technical/ no-technical staff personnel.
- Updation of all logbooks related to aircraft.
- Scrutinizing of all inspection schedules and ensure proper filling.
- Preparation and Updation of fleet status.
- Preparation of Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) Documents.
- Preparation of work order for maintenance of all aircraft.
- Monitoring of TBO status of all aircraft.
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview. Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested person may apply by submitting their resume in given proforma (Form no. DOAD-IP-203) with self attested copy of all relevant documents to Dr. G. M. Kamath, Project Coordinator, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur, UP-208016 on or before 06.01.2021.
Dr. G. M. Kamath