Prof. Rajesh M. Hegde
ACES 203-B, Dept. of Electrical Engg,
IIT Kanpur, UP - 208016
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajesh M Hegde is a Professor in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering at IIT Kanpur. He currently holds the Umang Gupta Chair Position and was also the P.K. Kelkar Fellow (2009-13) at IIT Kanpur. His areas of interest include speech and audio processing, spatial audio in virtual reality Systems, multimodal information fusion, wireless sensor networks, and IoT. He also has considerable interests in pervasive and mobile computing. He has also worked as researcher/ lecturer at the California Inst. of Telecommunications and Information Technology (University of California San Diego) and was associated with the DSP Lab.
- Sensor Array and Multi channel Signal processing.
- Multi microphone Speech Processing and Distant Speech Recognition.
- ICT in Agricultural Applications and Emergency Response.
- Localization and Mapping in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Pervasive Computing and Communication.
- Spatial Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Multimodal Signal Processing and Information Fusion.
- Speech Signal Processing and Recognition of Indian Languages